Meet Susana C. Porras
Dr. Porras attended the University Of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine in Philadelphia where she completed her doctoral training. While in Dental School, she belonged to the Psi Omega Dental Fraternity where she was involved in several activities in the community.
Dr. Porras completed her post-doctoral training in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at the University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston and its affiliated hospitals including Memorial Hermann, Harris County Hospitals, The Methodist Hospital and the VA Hospital at Houston Medical Center. Dr. Porras interests include dentoalveolar surgery, bone grafting procedures, dental implants, oral pathology and trauma.
Dr. Porras lives in Houston, with her husband. She is involved in community service and several medical and dental outreach programs. She enjoys cooking, photography and spending time with her family. She is fluent in English and Spanish.
- Member, American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Member, American Dental Association
- Member, Greater Houston Dental Association
- Member, Texas Dental Association
- Member, Hispanic Dental Association
- Certified in Basic Life Support
- Certified in Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Certified in Pediatric Advanced Life Support
- Certified in Advanced Trauma Life Support